Pressure Washing and Soft Washing
Has the exterior of your business or home been looking a bit lackluster lately? If you are hoping to restore the former vibrance of your home or business, professional pressure washing may be in order.
Here at Evergreen Window Cleaning and Home Maintenance, we combine technology, extensive training, and a robust work ethic to ensure that home and business owners are pleased with our power washing services.
Continue reading to learn more about our pressure washing service or call us today to request a free estimate.
Pressure washing a brick drive with turbo nozzles
Evergreen Window Cleaning, LLC is licensed, bonded, and insured (see our FAQ #1), and our technicians are trained to clean almost every type of surface. Our goal is to make your home exterior and property look its very best without decreasing its durability.
To schedule a quote, please fill out our Request Quote/Appointment form. For those who want to know more about what we do and how we do it, please read on.
- Exterior Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Roof Cleaning
- Roof Moss Removal
- House Washing
Professional Power Washing Services Company
Whether you need your driveway, siding, roof, or retaining wall pressure washed, our team is ready to help. We combine tried and true power washing techniques to blast away grime and dirt and leave your home or business guest-ready.
The pressure washing services we provide are:
1. Business Pressure Washing
The condition of your business’s exterior says a lot about your company. An unmaintained driveway or building comes across as unprofessional and may motivate potential customers to turn to your competitors.
Not only does routine pressure washing benefit your business by keeping its appearance professional, but it also removes harmful contaminants (mold, mildew, and algae) that can cause long-term damage.
2. Residential Power Washing Company
A great way to instantly improve the appearance of your home is to have it professionally power washed. Pressure washing restores color and vibrance to your home by removing the dirt, moss, and algae that have been dulling your home’s exterior. We also provide soft washing services to renew those areas that might be damaged by higher pressure–roofs, siding, and decks, to name a few.
You should view routine pressure washing as both an aesthetic maintenance and a practical one. Pressure washing maintains your concrete, stone, brick, and other hard surfaces, mitigating the negative effects of moss, mildew, and other contaminants.
Pressure washing an aggregate patio with a surface cleaner
How Evergreen Professionally Pressure Washes
Here at Evergreen Window Cleaning and Home Maintenance, our team has been trained to understand and work with the 8 variables of pressure washing. By investing in our employees and educating them about the science of pressure washing, we enable our customers to feel confident in our ability to deliver superior pressure washing services.
To achieve optimal power washing results, here are eight variables that technicians need to respect and understand fluently:
- Volume. This variable pertains to the amount of water used during pressure washing and is measured in gallons per minute — or GPM for short. The volume of water used has a direct effect on what results can be achieved through pressure washing.
- Pressure. The amount of pressure that can be safely used during power washing depends on the surface that is being cleaned. For example, wood siding requires less pressure than concrete driveways to clean.
- Temperature. Unless you are having a particular substance cleaned from your driveway or house, your pressure washing team will use cold water.
- Tools. Our pressure washing team has many types of pressure washing tools. Along with a large array of nozzles, including turbo nozzles, and low-pressure soft wash nozzles, we also use surface cleaners, and extension wands to reach difficult-access places.The tools we use depend on the specific surfaces you need pressure washed.
- Cleaning agents. Rather than use more pressure and risk damage to your home’s siding or roof, our technicians use various cleaning agents to make it easier to get rid of tough stains.
- Surfaces. The next variable of good pressure washing is adjusting technique, pressure, and frequency for the surface being cleaned. Different surfaces have different pressure washing requirements and in order to clean them safely, the surface being worked with must be understood.
- Weather. Apart from freezing temperatures and lightning storms, pressure washing can be done in any weather condition.
- Accessibility. Another variable that affects how pressure washing is done is accessibility. Our team might need to use ladders or harnessing equipment to ensure that your home or business is cleaned well and that the job is done safely.
Looking For A Pressure Washing Company Near You?
If you want to recapture your home or business’s outward appearance, give Evergreen Window Cleaning and Home Maintenance a call. Our highly trained and equipped team of pressure washers would be happy to provide power washing services to you.
To learn more about our pressure washing or home maintenance services, please contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there any surfaces you don’t pressure-wash?
We clean almost every type of surface with a few exceptions. There are some surfaces we won’t do owing to a high potential for water damage or others for which we are unequipped to do safely.
How often should I have my driveway, walkways, and other hardscape pressure-washed?
Many homeowners pressure-wash annually, but as with any type of pressure cleaning, this can wear the surface down over time. For those who want to extend their pressure-washing services to every other year or more, we recommend keeping the surfaces free of debris, rinsing it down as needed, and applying an outdoor cleaner such as 30-Seconds Outdoor Cleaner or Wet & Forget to help keep the green away.