Gutter Cleaning Services
Clogged or backed up gutters can result in landscape flooding, damaged siding, and a host of other unpleasantries.
Here at Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance, we offer professional gutter cleaning services to help you keep your gutters clean, functional, and to mitigate the risk of gutter flooding.
Whether you’re looking for ways to clean up the exterior of your home or business or to simply optimize gutter functionality, Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance can help you.
Professional Gutter Cleaning Services
Here at Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance, we offer professional gutter cleaning for home and business owners. Give us a call or continue reading to learn more about our gutter cleaning services.
- Exterior Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Roof Cleaning
- Roof Moss Removal
- House Washing
Business Gutter Cleaning
Are you a Washington business owner who is looking for ways to keep your business looking fresh and professional? Routine gutter cleaning and exterior maintenance will ensure that your business is always kept up and looking professional.
At Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance, we not only offer professional gutter cleaning services, but our team also offers exterior cleaning, pressure washing, and window cleaning services.
Residential Gutter Cleaning
One of the best things a homeowner can do for their routine house maintenance is to have the gutters and downspouts cleaned on a regular basis.
At Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance, we offer residential gutter cleaning services to ensure that your home is always well-maintained and guest-ready.
Why Should I Clean My Gutters Regularly?
Whether you’re a home or business owner, having your gutters professionally cleaned on a regular basis has a number of advantages.
Here are some of the biggest pros of working with a gutter cleaning company:
- Routine gutter cleaning mitigates a potential source of water damage to your home’s siding, basement, and landscape.
- Professional gutter cleaning improves the longevity of your gutters.
- Routine gutter cleaning maintenance ensures that you won’t be required to make expensive repairs to your home that have been caused by overflowing gutters.
- Having a gutter cleaning service maintain your gutters reduces the likelihood of pest infestation.
- Gutter cleaning companies have the equipment to maintain your gutters safely, keeping you off a ladder and off your roof
One of the most common questions that home and business owners ask gutter cleaning companies is how often they should have their gutters cleaned.
This answer will be different for each homeowner based on the volume of leaves and needles, gutter size, and downspout flow. Still, most homeowners with modest tree coverage should plan on cleaning out their gutters twice a year. The most popular times to have your gutters cleaned are during the autumn and spring seasons as those are the times that gutters are most often clogged with leaves and fallen debris.
Our Roof Gutter Cleaning Process
Our gutter cleaning process is as follows. If you have any questions about our gutter cleaning services, please give Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance a call today.
- Gutter clearing: the first step in our gutter cleaning service is to remove all of the debris that has accumulated inside of your gutters. Common culprits of clogged gutters are leaves, needles, pine cones, and twigs.
- Downspout cleaning: our gutter cleaning service does downspout clearing to ensure that you don’t face any drainage issues. A sign of clogged downspouts is gutter flooding so if you’ve been noticing overflow, make sure that you contact a gutter cleaning service to have your downspouts cleared.
- Debris removal: once your gutters and downspouts have been cleared, your gutter cleaning technician will place the gutter debris in an on-site yard waste bin.
Here are some related services that our gutter cleaners can do for you:
- Gutter face cleaning: if you want to make the exterior of your home or business shine, our team can clean the exterior (face) of your gutters. A clean gutter face enhances curb appeal and removes grime buildup.
- Roof air blow: our team of gutter cleaners can remove any debris that’s fallen onto the roof of your home or business with our air blow service.
- Moss treatments: if your home or business suffers from moss growth, we offer a moss treatment service to help keep the moss under control.
Looking For A Gutter Cleaner Pro Near You?
At Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance, we offer residential and business gutter cleaning to make sure your place always looks fresh and presentable.
If you are looking for a practical way to maintain your home’s appearance and functionality, give our gutter cleaning company a call. We will be happy to answer your gutter cleaning questions or schedule our team to visit your home for a free quote.
We Are Local: Shoreline WA Gutter Cleaning | Bellevue Gutter Cleaning | Gutter Cleaning Seattle | Kirkland Gutter Cleaning | Redmond Gutter Cleaning | Bothell Gutter Cleaning | Lynwood Gutter Cleaning | Issaquah Gutter Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you clean the downspouts as well?
Yes. We make sure every downspout is clean, often using snakes and hoses. If the clog is bad, we may need to take the pipe apart and put it back together. This is included in the basic gutter-cleaning price.
What about all the debris on my roof? Won’t it just run down into the gutters after you’ve cleaned them?
If there isn’t much debris on the roof, we will sometimes include an air-blow with the gutter cleaning and it will be listed on your estimate. If it’s not listed, and you think you need it, tell us. We’ll be happy to add that service. Also, please be sure to check out all our roof care options.
Can you clear an underground drainage pipe if it turns out that my overflowing gutters are a result of a blockage below ground?
Evergreen Window Cleaning now has the equipment to handle many underground blockages up to a hundred feet. However, this is a different service from gutter cleaning and will be listed on quotes and invoices as a separate line item. If you are interested in this service, please let us know.
Should I install a leaf-filtration system (sometimes called gutter guards or gutter filters) on my gutters?
Our overall feeling about leaf-filtration systems is that they are a bad idea for most homeowners. The good systems tend not to be cost-effective and the mid- to low-quality systems cause more problems than they fix and will likely need to be removed after a year or two. Still, we recommend you do the math and find out for yourself:
1. Find out how much you spend on gutter cleanings For example, say you plan on retiring and moving elsewhere in 10 years. If your gutters need to be cleaned once a year and if they cost $160 per visit (the cost for an average home), that’s a total of $1,600. 2. Find the price of the leaf-filtration system Be sure to factor in the installation costs and the guaranties on each (if any). Add to this any regular gutter maintenance costs that remain once the LFS has been installed. (Warranties on these systems only promise that the gutters won’t clog. They don’t guarantee that rain won’t run over when leaves and needles cover the filters. This is a common problem. If you have one installed, just know that you will often still need to brush or blow off the debris). Then make sure to account for the time-value of money ($1,600 paid toward an LFS today is more expensive than $1,600 paid out for gutter cleaning in $160 annual payments). A high-quality LFS that really works and has a clog-free guarantee (like Leaf Filter) can cost thousands of dollars and will probably add no value to the home on the sale. A mid-quality system from a lesser-known company may cost less and may even come with a clog-free guarantee, but they don’t tend to work as well and look out for the hidden danger that the company may go out of business and will not be able to back its guarantee. Again, these add little or no value to the home upon installation. Low-quality systems, such a self-installed screening or cheap foam inserts can really save you a lot of money initially, but they tend not to work in the long run, give no guarantees, and they often have to be removed after a few years because they’ve created more problems than they’ve solved. 3. Make the comparison What’s the best overall decision for you? Most people, after running the numbers will find that a leaf filtration system will never add up. But for some, particularly those who intend to keep their home for many years and relatively little leaf fall around their home and great sun exposure, an LFS may be the way to go. Here are a few major brands to check out: Leaf Guard, Gutter Glove, and Leaf Filter. If you have questions about any of this, please feel free to send us an email.