Shoreline Pressure Washing Services
An efficient and effective way to boost the attractiveness of your home or business is by partnering with a Shoreline pressure washing service. Routine pressure washing keeps your property looking fresh and prevents algae, moss, and other damaging organisms from affecting the longevity of your drives, paths, and structures.
What Surfaces Need Pressure Washing Services?
The high-powered spray of pressure washers is uniquely capable of cleaning large, exterior surfaces quickly. It effectively removes grime, mud, mold, dirt, salt, and other contaminants which decrease the curb appeal of homes and businesses. Our Shoreline pressure washing service is great for concrete, stone, aggregate, and other hard surfaces such as:
- Walkways, driveways, patios, stairways, and boardwalks
- Building exteriors, both commercial and residential
- Public spaces like parking garages, park benches, and sidewalks
- Shoreline Exterior Cleaning
- Shoreline Window Cleaning
- Shoreline Gutter Cleaning
- Shoreline Pressure Washing
- Shoreline Roof Cleaning
- Shoreline Roof Moss Removal
- Shoreline House Washing
Are There Any Surfaces That Shouldn’t Be Pressure Washed?
Due to the extreme water power exerted during power washing, this service is not ideal for all surfaces. In these instances, soft washing is usually recommended instead of pressure washing. Here are some surfaces that should not be pressure washed in your routine cleaning services:
- Painted surfaces
- Most types of siding
- Wood surfaces
- Composite decking (such as Trex, Azek, or Timberline)
- Soft masonry
- Sand-set pavers
If you’re not sure whether soft or pressure washing is the right fit for your surface, give Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance in Shoreline a call today. Our cleaning services professionals will point you in the right direction.
Why it’s Important to Have Surfaces Pressure Washed
In addition to the instant effect pressure washing can have on the appearance of your Shoreline home or business, there’s also the added benefit of how pressure washing maintains your property. Pressure washing eliminates grime that would otherwise expedite the deterioration of your surfaces. If left unchecked, in your regular cleaning service the grime, debris, and algae can work together to wear down and destroy your walkways and building exteriors. Pressure washing is also important for safety. Algae and moss on walkways create a serious fall hazard as they can be slippery when wet and need to be regularly cleaned to protect you, your loved ones, and visitors.
By partnering with a professional Shoreline power washing services, you mitigate the damaging and hazardous effects of grime and help secure the longevity of your property.
Why it’s Important to Work With a Qualified Pressure Washing Service
With pressure washing, there are many variables that need to be tailored to each unique surface. By working with a pressure washing service in Shoreline, you ensure that you get professional cleaning services done by a qualified team who take all these variables into consideration. These variables include volume, pressure, temperature, tools, cleaning agents, surface types, weather, and accessibility.
- Volume. This is the amount of water used, measure in gallons per minute (GPM). Higher volume machines clean faster, reduce the likelihood of ugly striping, and lower the cost of the service. We use 8 and 10 GPM machines to ensure the job is done right, completed quickly, and fairly priced.
- Pressure. Water pressure is measured in pounds per square inch (PSI). While higher pressure results in stronger water flow, some surfaces will be harmed if too much pressure is used. A highly-rated professional Shoreline pressure washing service will know which pressures are appropriate for your unique surfaces.
- Tools. There are many types of straight nozzles used for small areas and cutting in corners. Surface cleaners (which look something like floor buffers) are used for large flat areas. Turbo nozzles clean aggregate, curbs, and areas with cracks and grooves.
A Dependable Shoreline Pressure Washing Service
At Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance, we aim for excellence, integrity, and finding joy in our work and serving our customers. Our technicians are well-trained and have all the tools to provide you with excellent pressure washing services every time.
Feel free to give Evergreen Window Cleaning & Home Maintenance a call today with any questions or to schedule our pressure washing professionals to visit your Shoreline home to give you a free quote.